Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 THINGS ABOUT ME!

1. I live in the great smokey mountains of Western North Carolina.

2. I work at a Funeral Home.

3. I have been with my husband for 17 years, 2 years dating, 15 years marriage.

4. I have gone to the same church my whole life.

5. My best friend since nursery school is the worship leader there.

6. I am named after my father's mother, she passed away when I was 3.

7. I have 2 sons, 13 and 9.

8. I have been diagnosed with chronic kidney stones, I once spent 7 days in the
hospital for a stone the size of a marble.

9. My maternal grandparents are still living. Age 90 and 88.

10. I have been dieting for 3 years and have lost 50 pounds total.

11. I have walked 2 1/2 miles 5 days a week for the last 3 years.

12. I have 2 best friends, that I love.

13. I was so not popular in high school.

14. My first car was a 1982 blue accord.

15. My car now is a 2006 red Honda element, which I love.

16. I was scared when my older went to Middle School.

17. I was bullied in middle school (8th grade).

18. I never wanted anymore than 2 children.

19. I had 2 ultrasounds with my first that told me it was a girl, he was not, he was a boy!

20. I had a spinal headache with my second child for 7 days, had to have 2 blood patches.

No comments: