Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1. Who is your man? Richie, Rich, Richard,
2. How long have you been together? 18 years.
3. How long dated? 2 yrs
4. How old is your man?40...Holy cow that is old
5. Who eats more? Him
6. Who said “I love you” first? Not sure

7. Who is taller? He is... that would be WEIRD if I was taller. *grin*
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? me book smart ,him street smart
10. Whose temper is worse? Probably me. :)
11. Who does the laundry? Both
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? HIM
14. Who pays the bills? me
15. Who is better with the computer? me
16. Who mows the lawn? both
17. Who cooks dinner? HIM ALWAYS
18. Who drives when you are together? It's all him... he's the man... he does the driving.
19. Who pays when you go out? Either... depends on which one has better access to their wallet. :)
20. Who is most stubborn? Unfortunately we are BOTH stubborn but in different ways.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine,
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him on our first date.... he was SPEECHLESS.
24. Who asked who out? HE ASK ME OUT
5. Who proposed? Him.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? HIM
28. Who has more siblings? Me.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does
30. How did you meet? BLIND DATE

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Guess what???
You won the B&D vac on my blog!!!
E-mail me at kellyskornerblog@gmail.com with your address please!!