Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Things I Love..

I got this idea from my friend Megan at www.megangilliam.com I hope see won't mind that I am stealing it..

Random Things I love...

1.I love rainy days when all you have to do is stay inside and curl up on the couch.

2. I love road trips with my girlfriends, we have the best time.

3. I love my teva flip flops, if I could wear them summer,fall,winter and spring I would.

4. I love to take baths and read a book at the same time.

5. I love my new kitchen, even though I don't love to cook, I love my kitchen.

6.. I love that my children have Christain's for teachers.

7. I love my Jesus. He saved me and is still saving me from a life of sin.

8.. I love cleaning supplies, I love for my house to be clean and smell of cleaning supplies.

9. I love for my pantry and freezer to be stocked.

10. I love thanksgiving at my grandparents with all my extended family. No presents just lots of
love and food. That will be my favorite memory.

No comments: