Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday!

I did not just eat a sausage Biscuit from the Burger King, that would not have been on my diet! Seriously!

I did not scrub my house from top to bottom this weekend only to have it look like a hurricane came through this morning.

I did not go to a Christmas party Saturday night and play Pictionary with my Sunday School Class we did not have a super time and we totally did not eat to much! (That seems to be the theme of this post).

I did not cry my eyes out at church on Sunday Morning when our praise and worship team sang Chris Tomlin's "Jesus Messiah" that would not have been me, I never cry at church.

I did not have to leave the choir in the middle of service because mt prescription laxative kicked in, no not me, I would not offer to much information either.

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

I never cry at church either how embarrasing